- Proteomics – The Pathway to Understanding and Decision-making in Medicine
- Is the Warburg Effect the Cause or the Effect of Cancer: A 21st Century View?
- Garden Cress Extract Kills 97% of Breast Cancer Cells in Vitro
- Moringa Oleifera Kills 97% of Pancreatic Cancer Cells in Vitro
- Targeting a key driver of cancer
DR ANTHONY MELVIN CR… on The Discovery and Properties o… larryhbern on The Discovery and Properties o… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
- ATP production
- breast cancer
- cancer biomarkers
- cancer introduction
- cardiovascular diseases
- computational biology
- gene expression
- glucose consumption
- medicinal chemistry
- nitric oxide
- nitric oxide synthase
- nutritional factors
- oscillatory behavior
- oxidative phosphorylation
- oxidative stress
- sepsis biomarkers
- septic shock
- translational medicine
- type 2 diabetes
- Warburg effect
- wheat germ extract
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Larry H Bernstein, MD, FCAP http;//larryhdotme/WordPress.com/Contents_Volume 4_Part 2_Translational_ Medicine_in_CVD
Summary of Translational Medicine – Cardiovascular Diseases – Part 1.
Introduction to Translational Medicine (TM) – Part 1.
Detergent-free biotin switch combined with liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry.
Acetylation and deacetylation of non-histone proteins.