- Proteomics – The Pathway to Understanding and Decision-making in Medicine
- Is the Warburg Effect the Cause or the Effect of Cancer: A 21st Century View?
- Garden Cress Extract Kills 97% of Breast Cancer Cells in Vitro
- Moringa Oleifera Kills 97% of Pancreatic Cancer Cells in Vitro
- Targeting a key driver of cancer
DR ANTHONY MELVIN CR… on The Discovery and Properties o… larryhbern on The Discovery and Properties o… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
- ATP production
- breast cancer
- cancer biomarkers
- cancer introduction
- cardiovascular diseases
- computational biology
- gene expression
- glucose consumption
- medicinal chemistry
- nitric oxide
- nitric oxide synthase
- nutritional factors
- oscillatory behavior
- oxidative phosphorylation
- oxidative stress
- sepsis biomarkers
- septic shock
- translational medicine
- type 2 diabetes
- Warburg effect
- wheat germ extract
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Originally posted on Leaders in Pharmaceutical Business Intelligence (LPBI) Group:
Larry H Bernstein, MD, FCAP, Author and Curator http://pharmaceuticalintelligence.com/2014/06/22/Proteomics – The Pathway to Understanding and Decision-making in Medicine ? This dialogue is a series of discussions introducing several perspective on…
Is the Warburg Effect the Cause or the Effect of Cancer: A 21st Century View?.
Garden Cress Extract Kills 97% of Breast Cancer Cells in Vitro.
Moringa Oleifera Kills 97% of Pancreatic Cancer Cells in Vitro.
Targeting a key driver of cancer.
The Discovery and Properties of Avemar – Fermented Wheat Germ Extract: Carcinogenesis Suppressor.